A rare find from over 7 decades ago! History buffs and collectors, here’s your chance to own a genuine U.S. Military Tank! The M4 Sherman was the most widely used tank by the United States and some Western allies during WWII. Tank starts, stops and drives without issue. It’s also equipped with all working parts and original accessories — minus working guns. But it’s still great for military re-enactments, driving to work, 4th of July parades, or taking out your annoying neighbor’s mailbox.
- Fully traversing turret
- Turret hatch for easy in/out
- Built-in periscope allows for easy observation
- Comfortable turret seat for all-day driving
- Comfortable Machine gunner’s seat with backrest for all-day shooting comfort
- Inoperable 75mm gun (non-firing)
- M1919A4 machine gun (non-firing)
- Front and rear propeller shafts
- Heavy-duty armor for maximum protection
- Continental R975-C1 engine for slow but steady movement
- 175-gallon fuel capacity
- Able to maintain speeds up to 30 mph
- Measures 19.2’l. x 9.2’w. x 9’h.
- Weighs 75,000 lbs.