- 2 Boneless Duck Breasts, skin removed
- 1.5 Cups Tomato Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Red Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Mix all ingredients (except duck breasts) in the crockpot, stirring well. Add the duck, coating it well in the sauce. Cook on high 3-4 hours, or until duck is fully cooked all the way through.
2. Remove duck breasts from sauce; let cool until it can be handled. Shred or cut up the duck, and replace it in the BBQ sauce in the pot. Mix so the duck is completely coated.
3. Serve on a toasted bun.