Summer’s almost here, which means it’s time to fire up the grill! Try our mouth-watering Blue Cheese Jalapeno Venison Burger recipe during your next summer cookout.
1-lb. ground venison
4 chopped jalapenos
2 tbs Worcestshire sauce
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
Dash of cayenne
4-oz. blue cheese (Or your favorite shredded cheese)
Red onion slices (1)
1. Cook bacon, set aside.
2. Combine ground venison, jalapeños, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne in bowl. Mix, and form patties.
3. Make a well in the center of each patty, insert handful of blue cheese. Seal the cheese inside the patty with your hands
4. Brush each side of patty with butter.
5. Cook for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare burgers or longer if you prefer your burgers well done
6. Assemble burger with any desired toppings