NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to any legal resident or citizen of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who is 18 years of age or older. Individuals who are employees, officers or directors of The Sportsman’s Guide© (“Sponsor”), PM Digital (“Contest Administrator”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Please note: Anyone who has won a prize in a promotion sponsored by The Sportsman’s Guide© on Facebook in the 12 months prior to the start of this Competition, along with any such person’s immediate family or household members who share the same mailing address, is also not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Contest Rules (the “Official Rules”) and The Sportsman’s Guide© decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: Competition begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on 1/20/17 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET 1/20/17 (the “Competition Period”).
3. How to Enter The Competition: During the Competition Period, enter by first liking Sportsman’s Guide© on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sportsmansguide. You must have or create a Facebook account to participate. Users must like and comment under Sportsman’s Guide’s promotional photo posted on Sportsman’s Guide© Facebook page on 1/20/17 as directed in the post. Each participant may make a maximum of one (1) entry during the Competition Period. Multiple entries are not permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to make more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified at Sportsman’s Guide’s sole discretion. All entries must be received by Sportsman’s Guide© during the Competition Period or they will be void.
4. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
Contest Administrator will choose one winner at random to win a prize package on 1/21/17. Winner shall be notified via Facebook on 1/21/17. Winner will receive a Guide Gear Men’s Concealment Vest, Sportsman’s Guide hat and can koozie as featured in Facebook promotional photo. Prize ARV is $74.99
These determinations are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Competition. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Competition.
5. Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified via Facebook on 1/21/17. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner will be determined. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
6. Prizes: Winner shall be notified via Facebook on 1/21/17. Winner will receive a Guide Gear Men’s Concealment Vest, Sportsman’s Guide hat and can koozie as featured in Facebook promotional photo. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prize ARV is $74.99
Prizes and the redemption thereof are subject to terms and conditions specified by Sportsman’s Guide©. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, or used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify a prize with a prize of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. Only one (1) prize is permitted per person and per family or household. All taxes on prizes and all costs and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified in these Official Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of winners. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Grant of Publicity: By participating in this Competition, you agree to permit Sponsor and its designees to use your name, city and state address and image or profile photo for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter developed, including but not limited to within Sponsor’s website and on Sponsor’s social media pages, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or permission from, or notification to, you, and further agree to execute any specific consent needed or requested by Sponsor or its designees in furtherance of such use.
8. General Conditions: By participating in this Competition, you agree: [a] to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Competition Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to the Competition; and [b] to release, waive, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, Competition Administrator, Facebook, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind arising out of or related to their participation in the Competition or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of Entries or votes; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, garbled, misdirected or incomplete entries or votes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes; or any condition caused by events that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Competition. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Competition or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Competition, and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion and, if terminated, to award the prizes from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
Governing Law: The Competition and these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with Minnesota state law.
Sponsor: Sportsman’s Guide©, 411 Farwell Avenue, P.O. Box 239, South St. Paul, MN 55075-0239.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Facebook. If you have any questions about this Competition, please contact Sponsor and not Facebook.
© 2017 The Sportsman’s Guide©. All rights reserved