The 15th annual Arizona International Sportsmen’s Exposition (ISE) and Arizona Boat Show are set for February 19-22 in the University of Phoenix Stadium and outside areas in Glendale.
The event’s media folks say it’s the state’s largest annual display of fishing and hunting products and destinations. The event spotlights the top local dealers and lines of UTVs, ATVs, plus fishing, sport, and pleasure boats.
There will be seminars put on by hunting and fishing experts. Click here for the schedule.
Some highlights this year include:
- NEW: Outdoor Product Showcase (OPS)
- NEW: Arizona Taxidermy Artists Association display and contest
- NEW: Eastmans’ Trophy Deer Display
- 3D Pop-Up Archery Range and contest
- Adventure Theater seminars
- Aquarium Demonstration Tank talks
- Youth Fair (free activities)
- Arizona Game & Fish Department Outdoors Arizona Pavilion
Some of the 300-plus exhibitors on hand will represent:
- Travel, vacations, lodges, and resorts
- Fishing and hunting outfitters and guides
- Hunting and archery retail
- Boats and kayaks
- Scuba destinations, classes, gear
- SUVs and Trucks
- RVs and campers
- Truck-aftermarket accessories
- Storage structures
- Apparel, camo, optics, calls
- Magazines, TV and radio shows
- Mountain-living furnishings
- Wildlife and outdoor art
- Outdoor clubs, groups, organization
This year’s event also will feature new hours:
Thursday-Friday Feb. 19-20: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 21: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 22: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Youth under 16 FREE!
Buy tickets online or at the door.
Click here for more information.
Guide Outdoors Readers: Have you already attended a “Sports Show,” or are you planning to attend one this winter? Tell us which one really gets you excited about the Great Outdoors and why.