Weddings are all about the bride and groom’s personal taste. Some like traditional, some like modern, and some like camo. Yes, camo weddings are sweeping the nation. And at Sportsman’s Guide we couldn’t be happier about it!
Check out these 5 awesome camo-themed weddings:
These guys thought of everything, all the way down to the shotshell boutonnière!
Save the date
The first impression of your wedding is crucial. Guests who received this “save the date” knew they were in for a good time.
Looks like she bagged a trophy buck!
Nothing goes better with a camo vest than a blaze orange tie!
Go all out
These two take the cake, no doubt about it.
Did you or someone you know have a camo-themed wedding? Let’s see the pictures!
More Camo Week Content
- Camo Buffs? Can you name these famous Military Camo Patterns? Take our Quiz!
- Are you a Realtree Authori-TREE? Take our fun Quiz!
- Check out our EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Mossy Oak founder Toxey Haas!
- Did you know Bill Jordan’s first ideas for Realtree Camouflage were born from sketches in his parent’s front yard? Read about the genesis of Realtree’s wildly popular patterns!
- Learn about the history of Camo — beginning back in WWI!
- Not sure of what pattern works best for your type of hunting? Check out our Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo Buyer’s Guide!
- Check out these 10 MUST SEE Camo Cars!