Need ideas of what herbs to grow in your indoor planter? Here are a few of the most popular that you’ll want to add to your recipes.
- Basil: Growing it indoors requires approx. 6 hours of sunlight, so place it in a sunny window
- Chives: A good recommendation for those new to gardening
- Oregano: An aromatic culinary herb that thrives in well-drained soil with good organic matter
- Parsley: Its usefulness goes far beyond its visual appeal on your plate
- Rosemary: Grow indoors in a pot if you want fresh rosemary during the winter. Just place it near bright sunlight and protect it from cold drafts.
Featured Recipes Using Each Herb
Get started on your indoor garden with a CASTLECREEK Herb Garden Wall Planter >> Shop Now