Whether you’re meal prepping for your next camping trip or just dining in the backyard, these delicious beer-marinated steak fajitas will surely delight your tastebuds and be a hit with friends. Recipe is simple to follow and doesn’t require much prep work or clean up. And if you don’t have quite the right grilling tools—we have you covered with our Guide Gear Campfire Swing Grill and 3-pc. Man Law BBQ Tool Set. Bon appetit!
2 lbs. seasoned skirt steak
1 12 oz. beer
3 dash lime juice (to taste)
3 dash Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
1 dash salt
1 dash pepper
Yellow and red peppers
1. Marinate steak in beer, lime, and Worcestershire sauce mixture for 3-12 hours.
2. Add salt and pepper to each side and place directly onto campfire grill. Cook until bottom side is brown, flip.
3. Grill peppers in foil packet. Cook steak until preferred done-ness is reached.
4. Cut steak into strips and add to tortilla
5. Top steak with your desired toppings