- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 jalapeno (seeded & minced)
- 4 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1- 6 oz can crab (drained & flaked)
- 2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 4 walleye filets
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs, peppers, onion, butter, crab, and cheese. Arrange fish in a 9-inch x 13-inch glass pan. Spread mixture on top of fish. Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes.
Click here to order the Winkelman’s Ultimate Fish and Game Cookbook!