- 4 walleye, 8-10 crappie filets
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus spears (cut in half)
- 2 small zucchini (cut in half lengthwise and then into ½ pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin slices)
- 1/2 purple onion (sliced in quarters)
- Olive oil
- Fresh dill
- Steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp butter (melted) with garlic to taste
Heat oven to 450 degrees. In large bowl add all vegetables, pour olive oil all over and sprinkle with steak seasoning. Spray glass baking dish with non-stick spray, add vegetables and bake 10 minutes until vegetables are tender crisp. In another glass baking dish, spray with non-stick spray, place fish filets and brush with butter, steak seasoning and dill. Place in middle of oven and bake for 15- to 20 minutes until fish flakes.
Recipe courtesy of Kris Winkelman.