- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 skinless sea bass (4- to 6 ounces each)
- Lemon, halves
- Fresh dill sprig (to garnish)
1. Preheat barbecue grill.
2. Combine all seasonings in small bowl and mix well.
3. Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat and pour into pie plate.
4. Dip sea bass into melted butter, evenly coating both sides.
5. Sprinkle both sides of sea bass with seasoning mixture.
6. Place on grill and cook covered for approximately 6- to 8 minutes or until it is blackened and flakes easily.
7. Turn halfway through grilling time. Serve with lemon and garnish with dill sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of Marie at Food.com.