- 1/2-cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 grouper fillets, about 1-1/2 inches thick (6 oz each)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 white wheat hamburger buns
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, stir mayonnaise, onions, relish, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce with whisk until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
2. Brush fillets with 2 teaspoons of the oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Carefully brush remaining oil on grill rack. Place fillets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. On each bun bottom, place lettuce and fish. Spoon mayonnaise mixture evenly over fish. Cover with bun tops.
Layer hamburger buns with lettuce and fish topped with mayonnaise mixture to make these zesty grilled sandwiches for dinner – ready in 20 minutes
Recipe courtesy of bettercrocker.com