- 1-1/2 cupsThousand Island Dressing
- 1 pound ground mule deer
- 2 pkg taco seasoning (any brand)
- 1 11 ounces salsa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 onion (chopped) Save half for frying and half raw
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup cilantro (chopped)
- Jalapeno peppers fresh (seeded & chopped)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Nachos crushed
- Black Olives and sour cream to garnish
- Fry ground mule deer, ½ onion and 1 pack taco seasoning in fry pan until onions are transparent, Place lettuce, tomato, cilantro, onions and green peppers, in a large bowl, and add meat mix well. Place mixture in taco shell bowls, sprinkle on top jalapenos, black olives.
- Mix 1 pack taco seasoning, salsa and sugar for dressing for over salad.
Recipe courtesy of Kris Winkelman.