- 2-1/2 cups turkey (cooked and cubed)
- 1 cup celery (coarse chopped)
- 1 cup carrots (coarse chopped)
- 1 Med onion (coarse chopped)
- Olive oil
- 2 cans white beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can light red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 32 oz chicken broth
- 3 tsp dried Italian Seasoning
- Spike seasoning to taste
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 pack Fresh Spinach
- Pepper & salt to taste
In soup kettle, cook and stir olive oil with turkey, carrots, onions, celery, and garlic until tender. Add beans, broth, and seasoning. Slightly mash beans. In a skillet, add oil and spinach and toss until wilted. Place spinach over soup and serve.
Click here to order the Winkelman’s Ultimate Fish and Game Cookbook!